The Bioimaging Facility supports all research groups with state-of-the-art microscopy and flow cytometry equipment. The range of technologies is already very broad and besides keeping the microscopes up and running, the facility also is responsible for user training, assay development and image analysis support.
To support the institutes goals in the best possible way, we are now searching for a top motivated and service minded Manager, who will be responsible for the overall operation and the technical development (in consultation with the research groups) of the facility.
- Ensure the reliable operation of the facility equipped with microscopes, flow cytometry equipment and image analysis tools
- Management of the facility (overall organization, personnel, equipment and equipment acquisitions, technical development, service and maintenance)
- Providing training and expert advice to users, evaluation new techniques, assay development in cooperation with research groups
- Organization and implementation of practical and graduate courses
- Deputy laser safety officer
Application deadline: 31 July 2017
For additional information please visit the job offer.