Aim & Topics:
If your research requires use of image processing and analysis, or if you are responsible for support and training of researchers and need a better understanding of techniques, then this school is for you!
Consequently, for this edition, we expect some previous experience on basic image processing using one toolbox such as ImageJ/FIJI, MatLab, Icy, CellProfiler or others.
The school will address:
- The principles, techniques and ethics of digital image processing (DIP)
- Building of practical workflows to analyse 2D, 3D & time-lapse bioimages
- Different toolboxes
- Workflow automation: scripting of workflows/pipelines
- Extracting and validating quantitative numerical data from bioimages.
- Sessions to solve your problem, code your workflow and explore different tools with help from Analyst
Dates/Location: Jan 27-30th (Sat-Tue), 2018. Szeged, Hungary.
Benefits: 4 days school + 3-days NEUBIAS Symposium included in the program for selected students.
Seats/participants: 25 students. >10 trainers.
Application: Open until November 9th, 2017.
Link and Application Form: