The Beginners Guide to Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM) in Life Sciences takes place on November 23rd to 27th 2020 via Zoom. The online FLIM symposium is co-organized by CMCB Light Microscopy Facility of Technische Universität Dresden, Imaging Network of WWU Münster, Center of Advanced Imaging of HHU Düsseldorf University and Core Facility Bioimaging of LMU München.
The talks are live and online while the hands-on sessions (WS1 – WS9) are combination of interactive sessions and recorded videos. There, the experts will showcase further developments in the field, and how FLIM contribute to take their research to the next level.
Our aim is to address the applications of FLIM microscopy in life science and discuss the tips and tricks in FLIM data analysis and data acquisition.
- Ammasi Periasamy – University of Virginia, the United States
- Angelika Rück – Universität ULM, Germany
- Alessandro Esposito – University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Carsten Grashof – Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Germany
- Gerhard Holst – PCO AG, Germany
- Rupsa Datta – Morgridge Institute of Research, the United States
- Sumeet Rohilla – Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Werner Zuschratter – Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Germany
- Yvone Stahl – Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, Germany
- Ali Gheisari – CMCB light microscopy facility of Technische Universität Dresden
- Thomas Zobel – Imaging Network of WWU Münster
- Stefanie Weidtkamp-Peters – Center of advanced imaging of HHU Düsseldorf University and
- Steffen Dietzel – core facility bioimaging of LMU München
- Mariano Gonzalez Pisfil – core facility bioimaging of LMU München
For additional information please check the conference website.