ELMI was created in 2001 to establish a unique communication network between European scientists working in the field of light microscopy and the manufacturers of their equipment.
The Institute of Microbiology is looking for a
RESEARCH TECHNICIAN for CONFOCAL MICROSCOPY
– B.S. or MSc. degree in biological sciences (knowledge in photosynthesis or cell
biology of phothrophs is a plus)
– A minimum 1 year experiences with wide-field or with confocal microscopy
– An understanding of post-acquisition image analysis is required, practical
experiences with Image processing software are a plus (e.g. ImageJ, Imaris)
– Good personal communication skills, a willingness to help others with the ability to
explain complex principles clearly, concisely to all experience levels
– Ability to work independently in laboratory and be able to make and implement
decisions efficiently and safely
– Proficiency on PC computers with standard Microsoft Office software (knowledge of
Origin is a plus).
For additional information see Confocal – JOB – OFFER Trebon Czech.