DeltaVision and InCell field service engineer, GE, Germany
|The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of the customer’s equipment and driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on Cell Analysis products
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instructions
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
- Working as a member of the local and global team to provide efficient service delivery to all assigned accounts.
- Must be able to conduct work in native/home country language and English
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Ability of establishing good relationships with customers and staff
- Capacity of working productively in a pressurized environment
- Interest in working in a supporting & Cooperating environment (including e.g interest in and understanding of others, adaptation to the team and building team spirit)
- Willingness to embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm (e.g. in adapting to changing circumstances and accepting new ideas and change initiatives)
For additional information please visit the job offer page.