MONDAY 15 MAY IS DEADLINE DAY for all those coming to the Microscience Microscopy Congress 2017 incorporating EMAG.
It is your LAST CHANCE to take advantage of the EARLY BIRD BOOKING RATES for the conference, pre-congress workshops and the satellite meetings. STUDENT MEMBERS of the RMS, MSI, SMG and EMAG can attend THE FULL THREE DAYS of the international conference FOR AS LITTLE AS £95.
It is also your LAST CHANCE to submit a LATE-BREAKING POSTER ABSTRACT allowing your work to be featured in the programme.
The EARLY BIRD BOOKING RATES also apply to the mmc2017 PRE-CONGRESS WORKSHOPS
- Practical tips for Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) imaging and spectroscopy
- Using ImageJ/Fiji for microscope image processing and analysis
- Using Photoshop to Prepare Scientific Figures
- Image Processing and Simulation of High Resolution STEM/TEM Data
As part of your CONFERENCE REGISTRATION, you can also choose to attend one of the FREE SATELLITE MEETINGS –
- Cross Disciplinary EM and LM Meeting
- FIB and EM Prep User Group Meeting
- NEUBIAS BioImage Analyst Community Meeting
Finally, you can extend your mmc2017 experience by attending one of the ADDITIONAL EVENTS taking place
- Optical Inspection for Industrial Measurements seminar from the BMTA, Thursday 6 July at Manchester Central – £60 incl. lunch and refreshments.
- Super-resolution Workshop, Friday 7 July at University of Leeds – £30 incl. lunch and refreshments.
For FULL DETAILS of all of the above plus the huge EXHIBITION, COMPANY WORKSHOPS and the LEARNING ZONE, visit –
With more abstracts submitted, more conference sessions and more exhibitors, mmc2017 incorporating EMAG is shaping up to be a great event. MAKE SURE YOU ARE A PART OF IT!