FIMM is currently seeking
A Post-doctoral researcher
FIMM High-Content Imaging and Analysis (FIMM-HCA; www.fimm.fi/en/services/technology-centre/) unit is part of HiLIFE-HELMI (Helsinki Advanced Light Microscopy) platform and FIMM Technology Center. We provide service to our academic and commercial customers in high-content/high-throughput microscopy, image analysis and data management. FIMM-HCA is now seeking for a service-oriented post-doctoral researcher to develop and run activities of recently established core unit.
The primary activities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Run and develop the activities of FIMM-HCA unit including:
• Project management and coordination
• High-throughput microscopy and analysis
• Development of image analysis solutions, methods and protocols
• Maintenance of the microscopes
• Administrative activities of the unit
• Collaboration with FIMM TC, other HELMI partners, and international partners
For additional information please visit the job offer page.
Apply at latest 25.09.2017