Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments and part of the Danaher corporation. We are a very innovative company releasing a continuous stream of ground breaking products like DIVE, FALCON and Lightning (see confocal images above before and after Lightning information extraction) increasing the potential of confocal microscopy to address scientific questions. Leica Microsystems is searching for a skilled and ambitious scientist or application specialist with a high motivation to continue to work with confocal microscopes.
- Sales Application Support to maximise the turnover for confocal microscopy within EMEA, main responsibility is the area of London, Cambridge and Oxford
- Demonstration of confocal microscope systems to customers with the intention to convince them of our solution
- Training for customers and employees of Leica Microsystems
- Organizing and supporting events, workshops and seminars
- Interaction with marketing for event organization
- Collecting market intelligence and providing market feedback
- Member of a strong team of sales support specialists in EMEA
- Academic grade in natural sciences
- Excellent personal expertise in the field of confocal Microscopy and related techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, additional European languages are a plus
- Target oriented work and sales skills
- Ability to travel, part of the time in EMEA
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping its customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Its family of world class brands have leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and industrial. With more than 20 operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System. For more information please visit www.danaher.com.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Please hand in your application via the online job portal of Leica Microsystems. Job number: SAL001334.