Application Scientist/Application Developer (m/f/d) for MINFLUX microscopy, Abberior, Germany
Abberior is one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-resolution light microscopes. Abberior offers the first commercial light microscope with molecular size 3D resolution – the Abberior MINFLUX. Our customers
are research institutes and universities with excellent reputations in biological and medical research. We are – even in times of COVID19 – a rapidly growing company with currently more than 70 employees at two production and development sites in Germany and subsidiaries in Switzerland and the USA.
We are looking for excellent candidates to join our application team in Göttingen, Germany
Application Scientist/Application Developer (m/f/d)
for MINFLUX microscopy
- MINFLUX microscopy of various samples for research and marketing activities
- Development of protocols and workflows for MINFLUX imaging and tracking of biomedical and
- biophysical samples
- Contribution to R&D activities for the Abberior MINFLUX
- Microscope demonstrations and workshops in Göttingen and around the world
- Training and support for customers
For additional information please check the job offer.