Light microscopy specialist, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
Light microscopy specialist at the UKE Microscopy Imaging Facility (UMIF)
The University Medical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE), is a vibrant healthcare community right at the heart of Hamburg. There is a real buzz of energy here, as progress sets the pace and every day offers fresh experiences. Around 11,000 members of staff with a myriad of roles are united in pursuit of a single aim: human well-being. With more than 140 different professions, we are the ideal place for anyone who loves to work in a flexible environment and is ambitious to advance their own personal development and that of healthcare as a whole.
What to expect:
- Close collaboration with the UKE research community.
- Developing latest imaging protocols and experimental designs
- Trainings on different microscopy platforms
- Cooperation in the organisation of light microscopy seminars and workshops
- Securing maintenance and development of the core facility equipment
- Supporting the operation of the core facility
For additional information please check the job offer.
Closing date 1 March 2021.