Bioimage Analyst at CFIM, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
The Core Facility for Integrated Microscopy (CFIM) at the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, is looking to recruit a Bioimage Analyst (permanent position) to commence as soon as possible.
CFIM (www.cfim.ku.dk) was inaugurated in August 2010 and has serviced more than 1800 users with access to state of the art light- and electron microscopes.
The successful applicant will be part of a highly international team (eight different nationalities) composed of light and electron microscopy application specialists and laboratory technicians. CFIM is located in the center of Copenhagen, at the North Campus of the University and has the mission of giving highest-level user service provision in advanced microscopy technologies to internal and external users from a broad range of disciplines within life sciences.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Introducing, training and supporting users on data analysis workflows
- Participating in experimental design meetings with facility users and other staff members in order to define optimal image acquisition and analysis strategies
- Creating project-based image analysis workflow solutions
- Development and implementation of new image analysis tools
- Defining and developing the hardware and software framework to support CFIM services
- Creating intelligent image acquisition solutions
- Developing data management and storage protocols
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in image analysis methods and technologies
- Networking with the international image analysis community
- Helping with the organization and teaching in CFIM courses.
For additional information please check the job offer.
Deadline for applications is 31 July 2021, 23.59 CET.