Technical Sales Specialist, Northern Germany
Nanolive, a growing scale-up company situated at the Lake Geneva Park in Tolochenaz has developed a disruptive technology that allows users for the first time ever to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To support its growth, Nanolive is looking for a highly motivated and outstanding Technical Sales Specialist.
Location: North Germany (BERLIN AREA preferred) to focus activities on Germany North-NE territory.
Start Date: when we have the right candidate
A Technical Sales Specialist has a key role in our Sales process. He/she needs to understand customer’s needs and design the good strategy to drive new leads to closed sales.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales process: finding new leads, adding to our CRM, quoting and driving new leads to closed sales using consultative selling
- 80% of time travelling to visit prospective customers (average 4 days per week in field / 1 day admin)
- Arranging and giving seminars
- Arranging and planning customer demos (with support from our field applications team)
- Attending trade shows
- Providing quotes
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum undergraduate qualification in cell biology (preferred PhD or MSc)
- Enthusiasm to introduce a new technology to the market
- Good connections within academia/biotech within the territory
- Able to work independently
- Full driver’s license
- Citizen of country where role is based
- Experience of commercial life science roles preferred (though we will consider recent graduates)
- German fluency & high level of English
Please fill your application including your cover letter and CV directly on Nanolive website www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/