Microscopy Expert, ISTA, Austria
- Full Time (40 h/w)
- Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
- € 42,000 gross p.a. – Position limited for 1 year (extension t.b.d.)
The Imaging & Optics Facility of ISTA provides ‘state of the art‘ Microscopy Application and FlowCytometry services, as well as assistance in Image Analysis and custom Optical Developmentsolutions. We are enlarging our team and are searching for a full time Microscopy Expert.
- Support of overall facility operation
- Assist in trainings, teaching, technical workshops and outreach
- Optimize and perform quality monitoring and system performance checks
- Support and development of advanced quantitative microscopy-based workflows & data handling (FLIM, FRAP, TIRF, multiphoton, Spinning Disk, Light-Sheet, Super Resolution)
- Operation and support of Fluorescence Assisted Cell Sorting (FACS)
- Participate in image analysis projects and support research projects by providing microscopy services on a high-end level
For additional information please check the job offer.