Application Scientist/Application Developer for MINFLUX Imaging, Abberior Instruments, Goettingen, Germany
abberior is one of the world´s leading suppliers of high-resolution light microscopes. abberior offers the first commercial light microscope with molecular size 3D resolution – the abberior MINFLUX. Our customers are research institutes and universities with excellent reputations in biological and medical research.
We are – even in times of COVID19 – a rapidly growing company of about 100 employees at two production and development sites in Germany and offices in China, Switzerland and the USA.
We are looking for excellent candidates to join our application team in our headquarter in Göttingen
Application Scientist/Application Developer (m/f/d) for MINFLUX Imaging
- MINFLUX microscopy of various samples for research and marketing activities
- Development of protocols and workflows for MINFLUX microscopy of biomedical and biophysical samples
- Microscope demonstrations and workshops in Göttingen and around the world
- Analysis of MINFLUX imaging data
- Training and support for customers worldwide
For additional information please check the job offer.