Advanced Electron Microscopy specialist, ISTA, Klosterneuburg (Vienna), Austria
The Electron Microscopy facility supports the vibrant international scientific community at the institute, with state-of-the-art EM infrastructure. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated person who will support EM facility users in this challenging environment. We welcome flexible and reliable team players who are interested in working in an international setting within a diverse and dynamic working atmosphere.
- Biological sample preparation for electron microscopy
- Support and training of users in the field of sample preparation techniques, microscopy imaging and image analysis
- Care of the Electron Microscopy facility equipment – conduct operational maintenance of sample preparation equipment and alignment of electron microscopes
- Experience with biological sample preparation for electron microscopy observation
- Work experience in the field of electron microscopy
- Work experience in a research environment in the field of natural sciences (biology, chemistry)
- Ability to work independently and team-oriented
- High degree of reliability, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge in English
For additional information please check the job offer.