Image analyst, ScopeM, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
The Scientific Center for Optical and Electron Microscopy (ScopeM) is a central scientific technology platform of ETH Zurich providing resources and expertise in light, electron and ion microscopy (and related areas). As of September 1st, 2022, or upon agreement, we have an opening for a position as an Image Analyst.
As a member of the Image and Data Analysis (IDA) unit you will provide service and support related to data science and image analysis and other IT related projects of ScopeM users and staff. You are expected to process various 3D and multi-modal datasets relevant for exciting projects in life and solid matter sciences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Introducing, training, and supporting users and ScopeM staff in image analysis workflows, both for light and electron microscopy
- Participating in the organization and teaching of image analysis courses
- Evaluating hardware and software solutions to support image analysis for light and electron microscopy
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in image analysis methods and technologies
- Potentially support users with their graphics design/scientific artwork and visualisation of microscopy data, or with hardware control/automation
For additional information please check the job offer.
Closing date 31 August 2022.