Project Manager, German BioImaging, remote, Germany
German BioImaging e.V. invites applications by June 30th for a remote position as
Project Manager (m/f/d)
(100 %, pay grade 14 TVöD)
German BioImaging – Society for Microscopy and Image Analysis e.V. (GerBI) is a scientific society representing the interests of researchers and professionals as well as core facilities in Germany involved in microscopy and image data analysis for the life sciences. The society fosters knowledge exchange within the community, and interaction between scientists and engineers both from academia and industry. Additionally, GerBI-GMB promotes communication with the public about imaging in the life sciences.
For the position of the project manager, we are looking for a proactive and motivated individual who is committed to the goals of the society and will lead its projects to success. The position is initially limited to 12 months as a maternity replacement. The salary corresponds to the remuneration group TVÖD E14.
- Promotion of exchange and networking among members
- Representation of the society at national and international events
- Communication with national and international funding organizations, scientific networks and sponsors (e.g., DFG, BMBF, industry).
- Organization of in person courses, meetings of the society and online events
- Writing of reports and information texts in German and English language
- Membership administration
- Financial planning, controlling, and accounting
- Maintenance of the gerbi-gmb.de website and the social media channels
For additional information please check the job offer.
Closing date 30 June 2023