The University of Manchester Presidential Fellowships
We’re inviting the brightest academic talent to apply for The University of Manchester Presidential Fellowships. We’re interested in early-career academics who can deliver worldleading research and teaching, and become the inspiring leaders of the future. Applicants
should have a high academic standing, a growing reputation in research, and the specialist knowledge needed to develop exemplary research programmes and methodologies.
- a highly competitive salary (£31,604–£49,149 for 3 years)
- generous research and travel expenses (£10,000 per annum)
- access to world-leading technology platforms
- outstanding networking, learning and development opportunities
We will also provide a supportive, vibrant and inspiring environment for you to pursue your research and teaching career. Our resources and mentorship will enhance your competitiveness for external awards.
We are interested in candidates that map on to our areas of research strength (for more information see: https://www.brightest-minds.manchester.ac.uk/areas-of-opportunity/biologymedicine-
and-health/ ). However, in the context of our Cell Dynamics group (see: https://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/research/domains/cellular-development-systems/celldynamics/) we are particularly interested in recruiting researchers in the following areas:
- Advanced light microsopy approaches for studying cell dynamics in vitro and in vivo
- Neuronal cell and developmental biology
- Lipids and membrane dynamics
- Interactions between organelles
- Integrating quantitative and mathematical approaches in
For additional information please check the job offer.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, 3 April.