NEUBIAS, the Network of European BioImage Analysts (www.neubias.org), is delighted to announce two new Training Schools on BioImage Analysis:
- Early Career Investigators (life scientists)
- Facility staff (imaging & analysis staff from core-facilities)
The focus of training will be on construction and automation of BioImage Analysis workflows, using as examples more than one toolbox and different exercises. The schools will be held in Edinburgh 16-19th of October 2018, hosted by the MRC Centre for Regenerative Medicine/Imaging facility and co-organized by the University of Edinburgh and University of Dundee.
NEUBIAS schools are an excellent opportunity to learn from many experts in Bioimage Analysis (we are expecting >30 specialists at the event) and “….a great mix of intensive learning and community networking” (former trainee testimonial!). The schools will include practical sessions and seminars on ImageJ for analysis and publication, scripting/macros in ImageJ and Matlab, Omero, CellProfiler, QuPath, Ilastik, Ethics in Image Analysis and work on own data.
Applications are now open (each school has 20 available seats and ~7 trainers)
- Applicants are highly encouraged to bring their own laptops and data.
- Within the COST framework, 7 travel grants per school are offered to applicants who qualify.
- Registration requires a “letter of motivation” (filled in application form) and later a confirmation of status.
- Application deadline: May 11th 2018
- Selection notification: 1st week of June 2018.
More information about schools (programme & trainers) and venue, travel & lodge available at our website:
www.neubias.org -> “Training Schools”
We kindly ask that you help us reach all potential interested applicants.
on behalf of all NEUBIAS members, of local organizers (Bertrand Verney & Graeme Ball) and programme organizers (Anna Klemm, Laura Murphy, Graeme Ball and Sebastien Herbert)