Translational Biomedical Imaging (TraBI): Bridging the gap between Medicine & Technology, 26-27 November 2018, Günzburg, Germany
Dear Imaging Colleagues,
we are pleased to announce that the registration for the conference *Translational Biomedical Imaging (TraBI): Bridging the gap between Medicine & Technology* taking place from *26th to 27th November 2018* at the Science Center Schloss Reisensburg in *Günzburg* (Germany) is now open!
The Center for Translational Imaging MoMAN at Ulm University wants to bring together imaging experts from different research fields and modalities to create a discussion platform for the translatability of findings from animals to humans (and back) by validating imaging procedures as biomarkers
Day 1 focusses on the imaging modalities and their translational challenges, whereas Day 2 emphasises the translational applications throughout various medical fields. In addition, oral presentations from young researchers will be selected from abstracts.
We are looking forward to share the translational advances of our confirmed guest speakers on the following topics:
* MRI: translatability from animals to humans (Prof. L. Schreiber – University Hospital Würzburg)
* PET: translatability from animals to humans (PD Dr. S. Nekolla – Technical University Munich)
* Hyperpolarization: PET vs hyperpolarized MRI (Prof. J. Hövener – Kiel University)
* Visualization and Medical Image Analysis (Prof. T. Schultz – University of Bonn)
* Translational Applications in Neuroscience (Prof. G. Ende – Central Institute of Mental Health, Mannheim), Oncology (Prof. S. Danckwardt – University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz) & Cardiology
For more information and the registration have a look at the website of TraBI 2018. We would be very grateful if you could forward this invitation to all interested colleagues.
We would be pleased to welcome you to Schloss Reisensburg in November and meet up for an interdisciplinary & exciting conference!
Best regards from Ulm