The Institute of Molecular Biology gGmbH (IMB) is a Centre of Excellence for Life Sciences funded by the Boehringer Ingelheim Foundation and located within the campus of the University of Mainz in Germany. IMB focuses on epigenetics, DNA repair and developmental biology and offers premium scientific core facilities (see www.imb-mainz.de/core-facilities ).
The IMB is currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced technician/scientist to join its existing Microscopy Core Facility (MCF) team.
- Support, maintenance, and service of MCF state-of-the-art instruments such as widefield-, confocal-, super-resolution, and screening microscopes
- User training and support for microscopes and image analysis
- Holding lectures and teaching courses on a variety of microscopy-related topics
- Sample preparation and cell culture
- Project consultations and trouble-shooting
- General administrative and support duties within MCF
Application Deadline: 15 February 2019
For additional information please check the job offer.