The Coherent Raman Scattering (CRS) conference in Odense is focused on Biological and Pharmaceutical applications of CRS microscopy. The overarching goal of the conference will be
to bring together the CRS microscopy community to facilitate exchange of knowledge between users and instrument developers.
The main focus of the conference will be on pharmaceutical and life science orientated applications such as drug delivery, cancer diagnostics, cell and tissue imaging. However, topics such as biomedical, food, and materials science will also be covered and are welcome.
The three-day meeting will be followed by a half day hands on workshop for Ph.D. students and others interested, where participants will learn how to operate a CARS microscope, how to prepare samples and analyze the obtained data.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Andreas Zumbusch, Universität Konstanz, Germany (Keynote speaker)
- Richard Guy, University of Bath, UK
- Minbiao Ji, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Hakan Keles, GSK Medicines Research Centre, London, UK
- Volker Schweikhard, Leica Microsystems, Mannheim, Germany
- Clare Strachan, University of Helsinki, Finland
Registration and abstract submission start: April 15th, 2019
Early bird registration deadline: September 10th, 2019
Hotel cancellation deadline: October 1st, 2019
Deadline for abstract submission: October 15th, 2019
For additional information please consult the poster.