We are happy to announce that ZIDAS 2020: switZerland’s Image and Data Analysis School, is now accepting applications ( Deadline: March 9th, 2020 ).
The 2020 edition changes location from Zurich to Lausanne and will take place from June 29th to July 3rd, 2020.
This one-week school provides a hands-on introduction to image processing and analysis, with an emphasis on biologically relevant examples.
Covered topics will encompass :
- Basics in Image Formation
- ImageJ, from everyday use to advanced applications
- State-of-the-art analysis procedures like e.g. co-localisation
- Machine Learning including Deep Learning
- Stitching and registration
- Data analysis using KNIME
We are looking forward to receiving your applications,