Bioimage Analyst / Microscopist, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Center for Microscopy and Image Analysis
Bioimage Analyst / Microscopist
The Center for Microscopy and Image Analysis supports more than 800 researchers at the University of Zurich with state-of-the-art microscopy imaging techniques. Approximately 40 advanced microscopes enable a broad range of imaging modalities: from lightsheet, multiphoton, high content screening, super resolution, correlative light, and electron microscopy to cryo electron microscopy. Furthermore, a virtualized computing infrastructure gives researchers access to powerful image analysis solutions.
Imaging and data processing projects will span all scales from molecular processes and biophysical measurements to the development of entire organs and organisms.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Introducing, training, and supporting users in image analysis workflows, both for light and electron microscopy
- Maintaining and developing image analysis pipelines by assisting scientific projects and collaborations
- Participating in the organization and teaching of courses
- Evaluating hardware and software solutions to support image analysis for light and electron microscopy services
- Networking with the international image analysis community
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in image analysis methods and technologies
- Support of users in light microscopy
For additional information please check the job offer.
Closing date 30 June 2022.