Danish BioImaging Infrastructure (DBI-INFRA) Coordinator, The Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Do you want to be part of creating a vital national research infrastructure and support the next groundbreaking discoveries within bioimaging?
Applications are invited for the position as DBI-INFRA Coordinator to commence as soon as possible. DBI-INFRA was launched as a national infrastructure April 1st 2022 and is searching for an engaged, creative and enthusiastic coordinator to support its implementation (2022-2027) and continuous development.
The DBI-INFRA hub is hosted at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen – a highly international and multi-cultural research environment in the heart of Copenhagen. The DBI-INFRA is a multi-sited national infrastructure linking nine bioimaging core facilities/groups; four in the Copenhagen area, one in Odense, two in Aarhus, one in Roskilde and one in Aalborg. DBI-INFRA offers open access to bioimaging technologies across scales; from pre-clinical imaging to molecular imaging. In addition, the DBI-INFRA will create a national wide Image analysis core facility to offer open access to state-of-the-art computing and image analysis solutions for life scientists in Denmark (DBI-INFRA) and Europe (EuroBioImaging).
The successful applicant will be part of a highly international, multi-cultural and interdisciplinary team with a common interest in bioimaging technologies. The DBI-INFRA Coordinator responsibilities will include working closely with the DBI-INFRA Director and consortium partners to successfully implement DBI-INFRA.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- coordinate at the national level both the implementation and the development of open access cutting-edge imaging technologies
- define comprehensive action plans to ensure DBI-INFRA long term sustainability and development
- proactively seek for fund raising and collaboration opportunities to support DBI-INFRA
- be an active part in the organization of DBI-INFRA activities (Incl. Conferences, Workshops, Symposiums, Courses and others)
- prepare DBI-INFRA service and quality control monitoring reports
- facilitate smooth day-to-day flow of communications within the DBI-INFRA facilities
- draft, edit and prepare meeting agendas, minutes, correspondence and other documentation
- collecting and analyzing feedback from DBI-INFRA users to monitor impact and success to benchmark DBI-INFRA
- represent and disseminate DBI-INFRA at the national and international level
- benchmark DBI-INFRA in relevant social media and communication platforms
For additional information please check the job offer.
Closing date 17 June 2022