Fluorescence imaging beyond intensity, 10 – 14 July 2023, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Are you looking to better apply confocal fluorescence microscopy to your research? Apply now for the EMBL Course ‘Fluorescence imaging beyond intensity’, which will provide a broad understanding of how the lifetime-based information can be leveraged to solve biological questions, as fluorescence lifetime-based readouts become more accessible.
- Measuring protein-protein interactions
- Environmental sensing with FRET-based and non-FRET-based biosensors
- Using fluorescence lifetime for multiplexing
- Increasing the resolution with tauSTED
- Endogenous fluorescence – harnessing additional information and removing unwanted fluorescence like autofluorescence and background fluorescence
- Sessions at the microscopes to practice using lifetime imaging in exemplary workflows
- Analysis of the lifetime-based information and applicative conclusions
For additional information please check the course page.
Application deadline 17 April 2023