Scientist, Community Tomography Data Portal, CZI Insitute, USA
The Chan Zuckerberg Imaging Institute is seeking an experienced Scientist, Community Tomography Data Portal, to join our team and support our efforts in developing a cryo electron tomography pipeline that will push the frontiers of current technology.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement new cryo electron tomography techniques and protocols
- Collaborate closely with research and technology development teams at the Chan Zuckerberg Imaging Institute
- Analyze and interpret data from cryoET experiments and assess the impact of novel processing pipelines on outcomes
- Present research findings at conferences and in publications
What You’ll Bring
- Ph.D. in structural biology, computational biology, or a related field
- Strong experience with cryo electron tomography techniques and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with software development and programming languages such as Python, Matlab, R, and C++/CUDA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to multitask and work collaboratively and cooperatively with technology developers and scientific researchers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to stay current with new developments across the fields of cryoEM and cryoET
Apply for this job.