Talks of the session:
- Stefan Terjung: Welcome talk
- Marco Marcello: Managing career paths, Slido analytics, Slido poll
- Laurent Gelman: Maintenance/ Quality Control part I
- Roland Nitschke: Maintenance/ Quality Control part II
- Vibor Laketa: Do’s and dont’s of imaging/ Why teaching “Ethics”
Large Core Facility survey
Schedule online: https://www.elmi2019.eu/core-facility-sessions/
Continuing in the successful format of previous years, the ELMI 2019 Core Facility Satellite Meeting will feature a number of interactive sessions targeted at core facility managers and staff. All other interested ELMI participants, including company representatives are very welcome.
The goal of the satellite meeting is to exchange views, share experience, identify problems and solutions, best practices and standards related to core facility work.
Of course, social interaction is again high on the agenda, including the already traditional football match Facilities versus Companies.
If you have suggestions for topics please send them to the CF session 2019 organizing committee (via email@example.com):
- Marco Marcello (University of Liverpool, UK)
- Laure Plantard (MPI CBG Dresden, Germany)
- Laurent Gelman (FMI Basel, Switzerland)
- Roland Nitschke (University of Freiburg, Germany)
- Stefan Terjung (EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany)